Thursday, October 20, 2016

Zootopia

Honestly, when I first heard about the movie, I thought it was just another Disney movie that was potentially another classic based off on how catchy the songs are and how attached you got to the characters. This movie however hit on a lot of social and political issues in which was a shocker to me. I'm pretty sure Disney has had a few movies where they've hit on different issues and provided a film that involved in depth thinking, but this film caught me by surprise because I didn't expect it. Throughout the movie, it would show how some of  the characters would get offended because of certain names they were being called, or how they portrayed the animals who would be considered the as predators. All in all it was good movie that make you wonder about and realize a few things.


No comments:

Post a Comment