Thursday, October 27, 2016

Onslaught




I agreed whole heartily with this advertisement. We as humans as sociable creatures, who learn though what other people do. Especially at such an early age as the little red headed girl in this Ad. We learn through the Television, what our parents say and do, and what our peers say and do. Dove's Onslaught really affirms what I said in another blog, Media has power to change what people think. All of the commercials that have the woman caked in makeup and scantily clad convey that this is what beauty is. The "perfect" look. I also agree that if we do not tell our sons and daughters what is actually beautiful is their natural beauty, then where do they learn from? I certainly would not want my children to learn from social media first. 





No comments:

Post a Comment