Tuesday, October 25, 2016

"Bad Milo" Reviewish

Okay, who brought in discount ET. 
Bad Milo was not originally on the list of movies to watch for Halloweek. I had heard the name before but never really was I interested in watching it or even just looking it up. This year though I’ve made the goal to watch horror movies that I don’t really find interesting. So, let’s get into my thoughts.

(Spoilers Below)

I didn’t want to say anything about the plot because it’s simple, there’s an alien/demon (the subtitles are very indecisive about it) that lives in this guy’s colon. With a film like this there’s usually only two options, either be super bad or so cheesy that it’s a good movie. At least that’s what I thought going into it. There were parts of the movie that I did enjoy, jokes that were funny. Yet most of the movie was boring and while I did feel bad for the protagonist, I didn’t really care for the other characters in the film. If I had to compare it to another movie I’ve seen recently, it would probably be Kubo and the Two Strings. Both movies I wasn’t interested in watching, and after watching them I felt them to be okay movies and I would likely want to watch them in the future, but not for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment