Sunday, October 23, 2016

"Catlateral Damage" Reviewish

I usually do movies or television shows for these types of blogs, but I decided to do something different (that is my whole reasoning for doing this). Anyway this game actually was not something I’d been meaning to buy when I found it. There were a bunch of games on sale on the PlayStation network and I could only find one I wanted, a game called Screencheat, but alas it was only 3.99 or so and since the store would take out $5 automatically I decided to just buy a second game as well. You can guess what that game was.


After playing the game for a couple of hours I was able to form an opinion on the game. When I’d first seen it on sale it seemed like a boring old cat game. It was definitely a cat game, but not boring. I’ve got to say that those couple hours of playing were very relaxed and enjoyable as I spent time in the video game as a cat knocking things on to the ground. I tried to do better each and every round, learning tricks to help raise my score. While I hadn’t had high hopes for the game, it was very fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment