Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Baseball

My parents and I have always been sports fans but our favorite sport to watch as a family is baseball.  Baseball has always been our favorite sport to watch because they are so entertaining! Our goal is to go to every major league baseball park and watch a game there before we die.  So far, my parents have been to 25 out of the 30 and I have been to 24 out of the 30.  They went to Kansas City during my mom’s spring break last year with out me. 

            Because of this goal, I have traveled so much and I have been to the 48 continental states.  My favorite vacation that we took was the summer going into my junior year of high school.  We took a west coast trip and went to five baseball games in ten days!  We could not have had any nicer weather while we were there.  Out of the five baseball parks that we went to during that trip, our favorite was the San Francisco Giants stadium because they were so close to the ocean and just because of the overall environment while in the park.   I will never forget that trip because we also went on to Alcatraz Island.  We got different tours around the island and learned a bunch!  The journey has been amazing so far to try to get to all of the baseball parks and I can’t wait to see where our journey will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment