Sunday, October 30, 2016

Do students need a liberal arts education?

So in my English class were writing a paper on do we think students need a Liberal Arts Education. I'm choosing this topic because I'm in intro to DMA which has nothing to do with what I want to major in but its very interesting to see what people that major in this particular major have to deal with. I personally think having a liberal arts education wont hurt you but will only help you to prepare you for many fields in today's society. If you come out of high school knowing what you want to do and you only need them two years of college to get you into that particular field of work you do by all means you do it. I personally don't think all students need a liberal arts education because like I said some kids come out of high school knowing what they want to do. But for others that are undecided in what they want to major in I would recommend a liberal arts school because it could get you to major in something that you thought you would never major in. So with that being said a liberal arts education is not for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment