Tuesday, October 25, 2016

My Biggest Dream

Since I'm really close with every person in this class, I might as well share with you all my biggest dream in life.  This dream is so big that I actually might be disappointed with my life if I do not accomplish it.  My biggest dream: Be a contestant on Survivor.  Survivor is a hit TV show on CBS and I have been addicted to this show since the very first season.  32 seasons later, I am finally old enough to apply.  Of course, I do not expect to be accepted the very first time I apply, but they will not get rid of me that easily.  I plan on pestering them with emails and actually seem like an interesting so they will see some value to bringing me on the show.  If you are not familiar with this show, there are 20 contestants that are put on a random island in a random country and they have very little supplies.  These castaways are usually split up into two separate tribes, and they build a shelter so they can survive for 30 days.  Throughout the 30 days, they have all kinds of challenges for the castaways.  The losing tribe in the challenge has to go to tribal council where the castaways vote off one of their own, and they are off the show.  The ultimate survivor is the one who makes it to the very end, defeating the other 19 castaways, and they win one million dollars.  After watching this show for so long, of course I am confident that I will win. I know the mind games that are necessary in order to outwit the other members of the tribe. I also know to not flirt with any girls on the island because that upsets the other people and you are bound to go home. I will either be on this show in the future or die trying.
Image result for Survivor

Image result for Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment