Monday, October 31, 2016

books to movies (part 2 of 3)

This one will shock a lot but Harry Potter as an ok book to movie. Don't get me wrong I really like the Harry Potter books and movies but after about the half way point, it started being ok. The books were great I really enjoy the idea of a world of magic (not that I want it just roll with it) and it being there. The books did that and so did the movies the big thing with it for both was after the goblet of fire it became the normal hero story. The movies were all good but the story became predictable and so did the book Harry had to go on a quest that was the rest .
so even books can be flawed but they still have a place in my heart. So this is a midway point of what a movie based on a book looks like if the books were good and the movies were good just had more flaws that brought it down on the scale.
Image result for harry potter

No comments:

Post a Comment