Monday, October 31, 2016

books to movies (part 1 of 3)

I'm want to talk about the change for books to movies. People say that all movies that are based on books are not as good as the book. But from a story standpoint probably but thats only half the movie.
the production part of the movie might be beautiful but since its based on our "favorite" book it becomes a bad moive if the story isn't the exact same.
I'm going to use 3 different examples from each side the good, the bad, and the ok. I'll starts with the good Lord of the Rings. All of us have probably see or heard how great it was and still is. If you haven't seen it, its all about frodo and the fellowship of the ring trying to destroy the one ring to rule them all. These movies are amazing the story, music, and the setting were all great. I think the reason that we liked it so much that was because we had a epic adventure and it was made really well.
And I hear it was close to the book but it was super long they were all that way that would be my only problem.
Image result for lord of the rings

No comments:

Post a Comment