Sunday, October 30, 2016

OK Go Rube Goldberg

OK Go Rube Goldberg was my favorite music video that we watched in class. I enjoy watching the videos that show the long planned out reactions. My sister had to create one for one of her high school classes last year. It took a lot of time, work, and effort for her and her friend to set theirs up. I cannot imagine how long it took for them to set up this one for the video. Not to mention how many times they probably had to shoot it until it worked out perfectly. That took a lot of work. I have a lot of respect for the people that make these videos. I can only imagine how many times the band got sprayed with paint either. It also seems like a lot of fun to make these videos. I am sure that they felt like it was a job well done and a huge success after they completed it, and they should have. These videos amaze me. I wouldn’t have the patience to set up and follow through with one of these. With my luck, everything would happen backwards, or it just wouldn’t work out at all. Mad respect for the creators of this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment