Wednesday, October 19, 2016

How I Met Your Mother: Friendship

One of the most important lessons in How I Met Your Mother is keeping your friends close. Throughout the whole show, all five friends maintain a close relationship. Some closer than others. How I Met Your Mother shows us that our friends are almost as important as family and that friends can be family. All through the show, the struggles of love and heartache all end in comfort and support from friends. As Christians, we are to pick up our brothers and sisters in Christ and to be there to support and love them in their best times and worst times. How I Met Your Mother is far from a Christian show but has a great representation of how a friend should be during good times and the bad. It shows us that when you have friend that doesn't see love, be the love they need. How nothing is legendary unless your friends are there, and that being a friend is more than just someone you hangout with but an accountability and someone you can tell anything to.
Image result for how i met your mother

1 comment:

  1. I think that this is a good lesson for us to learn. Good job I really enjoyed reading this.

    ReplyDelete