Sunday, December 11, 2016

Why the Playstation system is my favorite.

Many people like to get the newest system and claim that it is the newest and best.  However, even though I do get more and more impressed with how much better graphics get and the amount of processing that they can handle my favorite system remains to be the Playstation 2. 

Part of this is sentimental value since my childhood came from mostly playing on this system.  But my sentiment is not the only reason as to why I believe it is the best system.

The games that were made for the Playstation 2 were better than many that are playable on newer playstation systems.  These games did not focus on online multiplayer gameplay but on singleplayer gameplay or local multiplayer.  The games depended on character development and the in-game stories.  These games were testing their limits on what they could do.

This system depended on people hanging out together on the couch at home.  Not that I think online multiplayer is a bad thing but the playstation 2 was mostly just local multiplayer.  It helped people get together to hang out and do something that everyone enjoys.


That’s why the Playstation 2 is my favorite system.

No comments:

Post a Comment