Sunday, December 11, 2016

Views through Finals

With the thought of finals coming this week, one thing that is getting me through the days of studying is my music. Music has a way to work for me when it comes to getting things done. One album that has been on constant repeat throughout the last couple days is Drake's latest album, called Views. I've listened to this album from start to finish an estimate of about six times in the last 48 hours. I can relate this to others because at some point majority of us have to turn to music to be a sort of therapy for our mind. Music is a gift that is highly underrated nowadays, especially when it comes to therapeutic purposes. It allows yourself to get away from the stress of whatever may be bothering you and just listen to quality lyrics to get your mind through. Music is a gift that is highly underrated nowadays, especially when it comes to therapeutic purposes. This album is a mixture of upbeat and sentimental tunes that can have you relate to in so many ways. Personally on an all time top 10 for myself. Being a Drake fan I may be a bit biased about it but if you have not yet listened to, its time to witness greatness for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment