Sunday, December 11, 2016

Quiet



    I have often been called quiet or shy depending on who you talk to. Some people are perfectly fine with that, other times of have gotten complaints about people being somehow offended my how quiet I am. There's no particular reason for this, and there's not much I can do to fix it without forcing myself to do something I would rather not do, which isn't entirely out of the question. People have different ideas of what quiet is, quiet could mean shy, and some people believe quiet automatically means shy. I don't really consider myself to be shy necessarily, but I am definitely a bit less talkative then a lot of people. That is usually because I don't find a reason to talk to someone. I could talk to them, but how would I benefit from doing so. What could I get from it? It sounds selfish and awful, but I have a genuine love for people, their inner workings, and solving issues for them. Usually what comes out of one of my conversations is that afterwards I feel like I have wasted their time with my existence and ideas. I have no reason to tell anyone my opinions, what benefit would that give to anyone and that would just give too much information about me that I would rather people now know.

No comments:

Post a Comment