Sunday, December 11, 2016

My first game


Recently I went to my first college game. Being a huge sports fan this is a huge step in my life. Coming from a family that has no interest what so ever in sports, in which they’re more geared to hunting and fishing, this was big. A friend of mine asked if I wanted to go and without even asking who else was going, or the prices of the ticket, or even how we are going to get there. It was a Tuesday night game, with a two and a half hour drive ahead of us. Oh, and did I mention it was to watch my favorite team the Michigan Wolverines?
We got to the game and as we were walking up my heart started pumping like crazy, as I realized I was going to go to my first game. The game itself was amazing as Michigan played great the whole game. They lost lead late, be hit big shots and free throws late to win the game. From start to finish it was an amazing experience that I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment