Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dreams pt2



  I came across text in a language that I did not know sprawled across some sort of machine. I don't quite remember what the machine was, maybe a washing machine or something? I reached my hand out and brushed the text with my hand. As soon as I competed brushing off the dust I had this intense feeling that I had done something wrong. As soon as I felt this feeling I was sucked in through some sort of wormhole, is the only way I can explain it. I found myself in nothing. Everything was black. There was no gravity, no energy, not even any stars as far as I could see. Slowly a giant grey expressionless face appeared in front of me. It said nothing to me, not a word, but the feeling that I had done something wrong grew more intense. Like this was the place the feeling was radiating from. It felt like it was staring at me for at least a minuet, but I don't even think it had eyes. This entity was some sort of controller, or overseer to something it was protecting. Something that I had accidentally stumbled across. Suddenly I was thrown back at intense speed, falling into infinity, almost like I was being thrown back to earth from space. I woke up in a cold sweat, literally feeling like I had been thown into my bed at incredable speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment