Sunday, December 11, 2016

My actual review on priceless - part 2

 I have been a loyal fan of For King and Country for five years and for three of those years waiting for this movie to come out. I had seen many previews but they did not give the movie enough justice as to how deep and eye opening it would be. Priceless is not just your typical Christian movie where someone gets saved and praise Jesus. This goes beyond the faith and shows that Sex Trafficking is alive and well in the United States. It shows that the view man has on women has drastically changed so much they will sell women nightly in order to earn some cash.  This movie will make you cry and honestly consider how you view others. It makes you think just how low will I go to satisfy myself even though it may cost someone else their innocence.








No comments:

Post a Comment