Sunday, December 11, 2016

Special Effects Makeup part 3

As for Hamilton’s future in special effects make-up he would love to move out to LA and work for horror films, his dream job would be to work for HBO or MARVEL Studios. He doesn’t just want to do this for the fame however,  he wants to use his gift in make-up as a way to evangelize to the horror community. Hamilton says
“God calls us to witness in different ways and I feel as though I am being called to witness to this community”

I encourage you to follow his journey on his Instagram page @aaronhamiltonmakeup. Hamilton did say he is also in the process of designing a website for his makeup.



 I want to get others interested and I hope my art work does this. Special effects makeup is starting to die out as computer generation is taking over. I hope that this craft stays alive as there really isn’t anything like it.”

1 comment:

  1. I think the series of special effects is really interesting, and the destabilization they go through to make it look realistic even if they look that nasty.

    ReplyDelete