Sunday, December 11, 2016

Ron Pearlman and Hellboy

Ron Pearlman recently made some comments recently about the third Hellboy movie which has yet to be finished writing or picked up by a company.

His statement was, "it's definitely a part of the conversation that I have with Guillermo every time I see him. I, for one, would love to see how the Trilogy resolves itself. And I will fight for Hellboy 3 as long as my cold dead hands are not cold and dead." His statement really brings to light his passion for the movies that he makes, as well as his dedication to his character.

The Hellboy movies have not been critically acclaimed, but they have been decent movies none the less. Considering this, its kind of hard to see where the end of the series is to go, but I think it's interesting that Ron Pearlman sees real potential in this series as well as the story Del Torro will bring to the table.


I feel as though the movie industry is being crowded by films that are made to simply just please an audience and not tell a whole story, but with dedication like this we are able to see this. I, for one, am interested to see where the story will end as well as what creative aspects are brought to the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment