Sunday, December 11, 2016

What HSM taught me

I watched high school musical one and two again the other weekend and can I say what an example of how far movie making has come. When you watch the movies right after each other you see that the first one is really grainy and washed out and the second one is more clear and vibrant. I think this really interesting because I don't think we realize just how far movie making has come even over the past sixteen years. It's incredible to think just how far we have come and just how much better things are becoming. I remember when 3D was something that rarely happened, now you look up a showing and its almost guaranteed to be shown in 3D at some point in the day. Film is a very rapid changing industry and its fun to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment