Sunday, December 11, 2016

Fundamentals of Caring

Fundamentals of Caring is one of my favorite movies because of how real it is. Fundamentals of Caring is about a writer who becomes a disabled teens care giver after an unfortunate event. They eventually began to embark on on a journey to see everything on the teens bucket list. Now you may be thinking oh what a mushy movie actually it's not, it ends really funny and everything is funny in between. The movie begins with the teen messing with the adult into thinking he is dumb and can't understand anything, from there it's the teen messing with the adult in a lot of cruel ways but is really funny. This movie shows that just because you are disabled that doesn't mean you can't have fun and be a normal teen including finding a love interest of course. 



This movie is so interesting to me because in High School I worked in the special needs classroom and those kids taught me more about myself than I taught them. They made me realize that just because someone puts a label on you that you can't do something that doesn't mean you should give up. You should strive to go past what they say you can't do. 

1 comment:

  1. i really enjoyed reading this because it gives good insight into what people should know, and i hope to see this movie in the future.

    ReplyDelete