Sunday, December 11, 2016

I want a friend like Keith

Keith is about a girl named Natalie who has it all, shes got the dream guy, successful tennis player, and a smart girl. This is all true until she gets Keith as her chemistry partner, little did she know he would turn her world upside down. Keith shows Natalie this way of life that she never knew was possible. He takes ordinary things and makes it fun but also is sure to hold back parts of himself to keep Natalie guess. Towards the end of the movie Natalie finds out the ultimate secret about Keith that changes everything. Once she finds this out everything about what she did with Keith throughout there time together makes sense.


This movie is one of my favorites because of  Keith's character. I wish I had a Keith in my life because he has this way of living life in a fun way. I wish sometimes I would be so uptight about school and just have fun with my friends and do weird things that aren't normal to the world. He takes the game of bowling to a whole new level that I won't spoil for you but makes me wish I could of come up with it. Keith is just a very original movie that makes you laugh and cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment