Sunday, December 11, 2016

Halo

Hello it is me again, the bringer of many unrelated and not very well written blogs. Well I have some great news for you today lucky reader. I have another one for you. This one about one of my favorite video games “Halo”.


               The game series “Halo” has been one of my favorite past times for more than a few years now and I have plenty of fond memories of me and my friends shooting holes through each other and engulfing each other in flaming explosions. But this blog is going to be focused on the story of the halo universe. The story of how humanity has been at war with an alien force called the covenant for a very long time and are losing very very badly. Humanity has lost nearly all of its colonies and has been pushed back to its last stronghold, Earth.


Their last hope lies with the man John 117, also known as Master Chief. He is one of the last surviving members of the Spartan II super soldier project. He is one the few humans who have engaged the covenant and gained victory. Most of the games fallows him as he battles for the survival of humanity and his crusade across war torn space.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment