Sunday, December 11, 2016

Dreams pt1



    Dreams are still a mystery to scientist and people of all types of studies. There are people who trying an understand them, giving names and definition to certain recurring themes that may occur. Some people's dreams are realistic and seemingly normal and other's seem to have the type that never seem to make any sense. Surreal visions that many assume to be messages from a higher power, whether they may be or not. Some dreams are remembered and other completely forgotten about. How many dream have you had that you've forgotten about? Are they about your fears, about your desires, something even you don't realize you want?
   A lot of my personal dreams tend to be pretty normal and boring, and are usually about a certain feeling rather than an easily explained event. Nostalgia for a certain feeling I've had in the past, or simply a repetitive task such as work. There are those ones, yes those which are not easily explained surreal occurrences of a feeling that can't be explained through the english language. One of the dreams I remember most vividly is one I had a few months ago. I was in some sort of underground tunnel filled with old technology, like it was the refinance of a war. There were a few other strangers around who I did not know or recognize exploring along side me.

No comments:

Post a Comment