Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Food Inc.

Food Inc. is a documentary about something extremely simple and relevant to all of us. Our food. Or rather, something that should be simple.

The documentary follows the corruption of the system. It talks about how Family farms are all but a myth now, how corporations willing use harmful chemicals in their operations and they mistreat and torture their animals.

The entire thing was rather enlightening and terrifying to see how much power food companies wield and how little restraint they actually have.


2 comments:

  1. it was a good overview of what the movie was about. you did a good job about telling what the importance of the film is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I remember watching this film this year in one of my classes, and if it's the same one I kinda feel the same because it didn't seem really informative to me either

    ReplyDelete