Friday, November 25, 2016

Deadpool

The other day I finally got to watch the movie dead pool. The movie was really good in my opinion but I've heard people say opposite. I liked dead pool because there not that many comic based movies that make you laugh like that movie does. Dead pool was not just a funny movie but also an action movie. Ryan Reynolds is the actor that plays dead pool. I personally like all of Ryan movies this movie just moved to the top of my list. I like how in the beginning of the movie dead pool is this regular guy that's living a normal life until he finds out he has cancer. After he finds out that he has cancer he goes and does this little experiment where something goes wrong and half is face is messed up. Then he wants revenge to find the guy that did this to him, so he goes on this rampage to find this guy. In the process of trying  to find this guy these heroes wanted him to convert to their side but he liked being a badass. Towards the end of the movie he needs their help getting his wife from his enemy. The movie might seem like it sucks the way I described it but in all actuality its really good. This is a movie that I would watch over and over begin because it is hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment