Saturday, November 26, 2016

Piper

Going a little bit back to Pixar animation, Piper is one of Pixar’s latest short films. It was released at the beginning of Finding Dory. I watch this movie with my uncle, and I remember he said, “sometimes it scares me how real this films can be”. We were all impressed on how real the animated water, bubbles, sand, birds, rocks and everything looked. It is scary, beautiful, and amazing how technology has advanced. Personally, the bubbles and water were the best. Now that I have taken this class, I appreciate more all the work and effort that all the animators put in this film. This short film is about an adorable small baby bird that is afraid of the sea when he learns to be independent while trying to find food by himself at the beach. This is not only one the best special effects that ever seen, but it is also a short film that represents what it means to grow up and learn how to be independent. I think we all are little birds that need of our parents to feed us and show us how to grow, but at the end, we need to learn how to everything by our own. That’s basically how college works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment