Friday, November 18, 2016

Johnny Cash

     Last week we watched some Johnny Cash music videos, and I thought they were pretty cool.  I am by no means a Johnny Cash listener, and do not enjoy country music whatsoever. 

     But the song ‘Ain’t No Grave’ I have indeed heard before, and it is actually really catchy and a song I enjoy.  The music video though, I had never seen before and I thought that was pretty amazing.  Literally having fans do artwork for each frame of the whole thing, like how creative is that?  And it just made the video more unique and cool.

     ‘Hurt’, which I actually thought was by Johnny Cash, was a cover he did, and I just thought that was incredible.  We watched this music video as well, and it surprised me that I had heard it before.  I can’t tell you where, but I had heard that song somewhere and I can’t even think of where.  But I like the song and enjoyed the music video, which was very deep and meaningful.

     It goes to show you the creativity that can be put into music videos, and that music really does live on forever.  Again, music videos are that way of bringing songs to life, and are one of my favorite things to watch and enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment