Thursday, November 17, 2016

Hate

As I mentioned in my last post I have grown up afraid for my life almost everyday and has caused me to not feel safe in any city or town. This fear caused me to begin to hate my community because it made me look at my city and even begin to hate even the most beautiful side of Dayton, because if you have ever been to Dayton during the day it is beautiful and an amazing city or even cities around it. They all have this culture and past that a lot of people do not know and as I grew up I began to hate everything about that city and if anyone ever asked me about it I would say everything bad.

This picture is the after effects of a riot from when the University of Dayton lost the semi-finals and began to riot all around Dayton. And the college is a five minute walk form my house. That is part of the reputation Dayton holds for that reason.

1 comment:

  1. Back in September, my high school cheer block team heckled the opposing football team to go back where they came from and started to chant "build the wall". The ringleaders where expelled, but I was appalled at there actions.

    ReplyDelete