Friday, November 25, 2016

Call of Duty

Call of duty is one of the best-selling game franchises in the world. It´s a franchise that has been around since 2003, when Call of Duty was released, the newest game in the franchise came out recently this year, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The series has sold over $175 million copies. The original platform it was released on was Microsoft Windows. Since the first release it, the games have been released on all major platforms available during this time, Playstation 2,3, and 4, Xbox, 360, and One, and many more, Wii, iOS, Android to name a few more.
The first games happen during World War II, then it moved to the Cold War, then near future and now the newest games happen in the more distant future.
I have not played every game in the franchise, I have mostly played Modern Warfare 2 and 3, and of the games I have played I consider those the best, and I want more Modern Warfare games in the future, most people I know also like the Modern Warfare games the best. The other games I have played are, Black Ops 2 and 3 and Advanced Warfare, those games are alright, the zombie modes are the most fun in those.



I mostly love the games for the co-op or split-screen feature, because most of the time when I have played these games was with my best friend, which made the experience much more fun. That´s why I´m more for these games, because most games today are only for one player, but they have a multiplayer feature, but with that you only play with people through the internet, which is not as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment