Sunday, November 20, 2016

Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

After The Colbert Report left I was desperately searching for a new political satire show, the daily show was okay but it wasn’t like Steven Colbert. Then after a few years of searching I came across a show called Full Frontal with Samantha Bee on TBS, this is my absolute favorite Political show even more than the Colbert Report because it is non-stop the whole show is just one big monologue, no interviews just straight up satire. She exposes everything that is wrong with the system even though she is bias for the left, she does question the left quite bit. What I love about her the most is she is sassy and not afraid to expose the crazy ideology’s. I feel that she says all the things I am thinking and she is a strong independent woman. When I watch her it’s like I just can’t stop laughing, but conservative people would hate it because she calls you out hardcore and doesn’t hold anything back.  I feel her show just gives me a good laugh instead of crying about the state of this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment