Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fantastic Beasts and where to find them

      So I went to see the new harry potter film of this year and I got to say it was fantastic. the film is not based on old hero, harry potter, but a new hero which is probably decades before harry was born.
an old Hogwart student who got expelled, and is now in NYC in 1926, meet Newt Scamander.

so anyways I try putting in the plot with any or less spoiler I can for all those never seen it and still want to watch it.


 so newt went to America with a suitcase full  of magical beast to do some business, and get in trouble with a magical congress auror lady, and but also finds out Newt accidentally switch suitcases with a No Maj or the American version of a  Muggle. anyways newt and the Auror or Tina find the No magi named Jacob  where they need to find the beast and also stop a evil force that is something to connect to the suitcase but not really??? also Tina's  sister helps too.


Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them poster.png

                                               so if I where you, I would watch the Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment