Friday, September 30, 2016

Censorship in christianity

The other day in class we were talking about how they had a painting in the MCA of Jesus and how complained because you could see his genitals so they took it down. My problem with that why would that be the first thing you spot in a painting of Jesus the first think you should see is our lord and savior giving up his life for our sins. the picture alone has so much more to it than just his genitals. When you look at a picture like that I was always taught be grateful that such and awesome person would give his life away. It makes me wonder that Jesus sacrificed his life for a bunch of people but we cant even hang a painting up because Christians basically put up a censorship. Which in my opinion I think is crazy because we as Christians should glorify a picture of Christ no matter the situation or what the picture looks like unless it disrespect him.

No comments:

Post a Comment