Friday, September 30, 2016

College Life

I know we are suppose to blog about media but as I'm on my way to Milwaukee for a tournament I came up with the idea to blog about being a freshman in the college atmosphere. I can honestly say that the college life has been a big change for me because I'm use to being able to call my mom for everything. They weren't lying when they said that college makes you grow up and become your own individual. College has also pushed me to try a bunch of things and break me out my shell. I'm so proud I chose to come to Huntington University over Indiana Tech because not only are the people at Huntington University are great but the university has brought me closer to god in a way that I cant explain. The college life is also very demanding because at home you have your parents over your back telling you what to do but at college you have to step up to the plate and do what you think is right. Its very difficult juggling being and athlete and school but that's where making the right choices come from because sometimes I put my sport before school but I'm getting a lot better by being able to balance both.

No comments:

Post a Comment