Wednesday, December 7, 2016

We The Kings with Ella

Let's move to 2014 where I met one of my best friends Ella through We The Kings. I was listening to them one day in art class and she freaked out because she found someone else that knew the band. I was so surprised because she was from Germany! From that day we on we vowed to meet the full band together. Our birthday are two days apart and there was a We The Kings concert over spring break. We convinced both of our parents to get us tickets for our birthday so we planned on seeing them in Grand Rapids, Michigan. But we hadn't accomplished meeting them yet! The base guitarist has his own vlog channel, CTFXC, where when the band is on tour,  he shows tons of behind the scenes footage and shows you the crew. So, I found out who their manager was and did a little research. I found him on Facebook and added him. Little did I know that he would accept my request, and give us back stages tickets after I messaged him. I may or may not have guilt tripped him a little by saying that Ella and I may never see each other again, but hey, it worked! Our dream was coming true and I met the full band with my best friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment