Friday, December 9, 2016

The CW Shows

The CW channel has many different shows, but the ones I'll be covering are the superhero shows, like The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Supergirl. To get it out of the way my favorite show is the Flash, which follows Barry Allen, the Flash. That show's my favorite because I feel they got how light a superhero show should be. In that show it has elements of comedy but get's serious at times too, as opposed to say the Arrow, which is mainly a more serious show. The thing I like with what they are doing with all of these shows is that they're integrating them more and more into each other. While I can see how this would benefit the, with having people watch more shows on their channels, it really makes it more interesting all around for each show. Each show deals with their own problems still, however, they have times when they get together to take down a big enemy of some sort.
These shows are available online fore free on the CW website and on Netflix for the past seasons and I really recommend people to watch these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment