Friday, December 9, 2016

Finding Your Hobby

Throughout my life I never really knew what I considered my hobby. I never actually had a hobby and didn't think I ever would get one. It feels weird now saying that watches are a hobby of mine, in my mind I just really like watches but it's something that I could totally see myself having a collection of if I wasn't the typical broke college kid. I do have three watches but I manly wear my one watch most of the time. But I still look at different watches and like learning how they work. For me, watches is my hobby. In my experience someone doesn't really find a hobby it's more like a hobby finds them. Before I got my first watch I never had interests in watches, I never set out to find out about watches before then. But, looking for a hobby myself never really worked, I ended up just finding things I enjoyed, like hiking, but I could never get myself to commit to it like a hobby. It's like the super corny saying "I didn't choose the thug life, the thug life chose me,"(I hated myself for writing that.) Finding a hobby isn't a necessary thing but when one's found it gives a little more entertainment to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment