Tuesday, December 6, 2016

My Favorite TV Show!

Who loves orange soda?

My favorite television show of all time is the 90's Nickelodeon comedy Kenan and Kel. If you don't know the show, it's about two teenagers who get into all kinds of mischief. If you've seen Drake and Josh, it's  pretty similar to that. Most of the episodes revolve around misconception and getting deeper and deeper into trouble. I wouldn't call Kenan the brains but, he often comes up with ideas that get him and himself into trouble. Kel is a goofball who often makes Kenan's bad plans even worse by screwing around. I admit, it's certainly not the best written show, but it makes me laugh so hard. Like in one episode, where Kenan decides he needs life goals, he drags Kel to the top of the sears tower and they end up hanging on a scaffold under a sign that says "Kenan Loves Brian" Yeah, some of the plots are even more outlandish than that or so simple that it's unbelievable like where Kenan gets his head stuck in a fence. This show can still make me cry of laughter even though I've seen them tons of times. Go watch em!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment