Wednesday, December 7, 2016

From Behind the Camera

Since I was a junior in high school I have filmed sporting events. I've been to the games; I've seen the late nights. I've watched the different shots that went into making each game unique.

Coming to college, my plan was always Sports Broadcaster. I loved the thrill of the games and seeing the action and the improvisation that comes across. It's the greatest feeling in the world capturing the little pieces of history that a school will relish in forever.

Films are amazing, but they, in my opinion, hold nothing to capturing footage of a game. It's such a satisfying feeling. You get to know the players and you get to learn how to adapt real quick to problems right before a game starts. Satisfaction is the best feeling after a game when you know you did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment