Wednesday, December 7, 2016

FINALS

Best time of the school year is here ladies and gents. Were onto the home stretch of the semester and the clear motivation for most is to head home for the holidays. At least for myself it is. Exams, final papers, presentations, all the above that give us endless headaches and most importantly short hours of sleep. Being my third year of college I can fairly say that I'm a seasoned vet towards these situations. Or probably not! For first time college students, don't let the pressure overwhelm you along with just wanting to give up. It is fairly easy to just throw in the towel and say screw it. Majority come across the thought but its the ones who are resilient that don't allow it to get the best of themselves. It sucks, this time of the semester is definitely a pain, but the greater outcome in the end is the real reward. For myself, I can see it already, getting to the airport, throwing on headphones and headed home sweet home. First things first, the grueling process of FINALS.


No comments:

Post a Comment