Wednesday, December 7, 2016

broadcasting (3 of 3)

Broadcasting is the newest part of the DMA department and the smallest (I think there are around 16 of us). I've already learned a lot of the behind the scene stuff being a part of it. Radio is where my heart but the news I help when ever they need it. The thing I learned is that if it seems just saying whats on the top of there head its probably written down for them read. New has the teleprompter and the radio we have a sheet of paper with what we will say or notes on it. With the radio I am doing more of the production side of things, making commercial, or anything the station. there are a lot of behind the scene like a film shoot it takes a team to get anything do we just have shorter deadlines. Its fun I love doing it and sound is what I like to think what I'm good with. The DMA is full of story-tellers, we find the story in anything we can, that's something not everyone can do and each part has a way they can tell a story.
Image result for News

No comments:

Post a Comment