Wednesday, December 7, 2016

2K

As of late there have been plenty of discussions about video games. Video games for me are great to have during your college years. Depending on what type of games you're interested in can engage in friendly competitiveness among each other. Personally I enjoy playing the 2k sports series. Typically the NBA series. Throughout my entire life I've owned a game system, from PS2, Nintendo 64, Xbox 360, you name it I probably have had it. But majority of memories with friends growing up were involvement with video games. Playing NBA 2k was the norm where I grew up. Everyone and anyone had the game and you could probably play it at any household you were at. Including today while in school those childhood match ups against friends have continued to pile on to today. I typically don't play just on any free time I have majority of time during the week is devoted to school and baseball but I love to use video games as breaks from homework and long study sessions.


No comments:

Post a Comment