Wednesday, December 7, 2016

X-Men Apocalypse

I finally got the chance to watch the newest xmen movie, and I must say I was very disappointed in it. The idea behind the movie was good, but it lacked nearly everything else. It felt too rushed not that events happened to quickly, but more like the movie its self was rushed to finish it. Because of this I believe the movie was huge let down for me and many others. The idea of there being an first mutant and that he was the cause of the mutants of later generations is a great idea, and this could have been a great movie. I felt that the last two movies, First class and Days of Future Past, where pretty good movies leading up to something wonderful. However, that is clearly not the case after having seen the latest movie. Having seen every xmen movie out, I can honestly say that this one has been the biggest let down for me. I had high hopes for this movie and once I saw it I kind of wish I had not, so that I could have continued to think that the movie was a good movie and that the next one would be even better. Now the hopes I hold for the next movie is low, and in fact my thoughts on it now is that they can not do much worse. So for them to make a movie that would be worse off then X-Men Apocalypse would be heart breaking, and not only that but they might lose a large portion of their fan base if they keep this up. However, at this point in time they can not make a worse movie, right? Well right now my hopes are not very high, and that a worse movie might be yet to come. I hope they prove me wrong.
Image result for x men apocalypse

1 comment: