Thursday, December 8, 2016

Warped Tour WTK

Summer 2016, Cristian and I, Warped Tour. I have never thought I was going to die until then. The craziest most violent concerts I've ever attended. We The Kings was not too bad, but I also was front row so I was able to block the moshing that was behind me. Cristian drug me to the front of Falling In Reverse and I had to literally fight everyone around me to stand up right. I helped way to big of people that were crowd surfacing. Met a few very interesting characters, but also I met my favorite band again. This time it was only Hunter (lead guitar) and Charles (base guitar). Hunter threw his water to me because I was dying up in the front row, and Charles met us at the merch tent. We had a lot of friends with us, but Cristian and I were by far the biggest fans there. We screamed every word. I think in total we went to roughly like thirteen artists that day. I am not sure that I will be back to Warped unless WTK go again, but they only go every other year. All in all, I had a great time. Only 90 days and 13 hours till I get to see my favorite band all over again.


No comments:

Post a Comment