Thursday, December 8, 2016

Retaliation


Image result for Survivor

For my last post of the crazy semester, I had no clue on what to make the topic of this blog.  I thought of all my other blogs to try to think of something, and then I remembered.  Way back, I blogged about how my dream is to go on the reality TV show Survivor.  Honestly, I thought this was one of my better blogs because it was about an interest of mine.  But Professor Leeper had a separate opinion.  When I arrived to class, I was verbally assaulted for making a reality TV show my dream.  Okay, I exaggerated, I was not verbally assaulted, but he did tell me to "Dream Bigger." He has a point, but I am still sticking to my guns. Life is so short. I have always been told that if something brings a smile to your face, never let go of it.  Survivor is that thing for me.  Obviously, I hope I accomplish bigger things in life than winning Survivor, more meaningful things, but that does not mean I have to give up this dream.  I plan on doing big things in my life, why should there be a limit to what I want to do? Maybe a reality show seems foolish to some, but it adds spice and adventure to my life, and there is so much value in that alone.  I would be traveling to a sweet country while competing for 1 million dollars with millions of people watching me. That is a dream. You never know, maybe I win Survivor and walk away a millionaire.  I could use this money to pursue my other dreams that "actually matter."  My life is going to be filled with surprises, adventure, and Jesus, and no one's opinion is going to change that.  And with that, I am out of here for good.  Catch me on the next season of Survivor, and I might give all of my fans a share of my winnings. God Bless.
Image result for Survivor

No comments:

Post a Comment