Thursday, December 8, 2016

Presentation from Class Today

Great job Nick and Noah! Your guys presentations were both very informative and was impressed with the way you were able to bring the knowledge of each of your subjects to the class room.  I was a sports kid growing up so I didn't watch as many cartoons as the average child therefore I was able to relate better to Noah's topic rather than Nicks.  I learned a lot during Nick's presentation especially that character development in cartoons is on the rise.  I didn't realize that we lived in the time considered the "golden age" of cartoons, I was unaware.  I really like Noah's passion for sports broadcasting ever since I meant Noah this fall that is all that he would tell me is that he is finally able to pursue his dream of commentating for Huntington Mens Basketball.  With Noah's passion and love for broadcasting he has the ability to make it far in his career field once he hits the real world.  My favorite part of Noah's presentation was the information covering Harry Caray.  I am a huge fans so I got a kick out of Noah playing that video.  Harry Caray was a very special man and he brought a lot to the city of Chicago for both the North and South siders.  One thing I learned during Noah's presentation of Vin Gully.  I knew who he was and his popularity amongst Dodger fans but I wasn't aware of his background history.  All in all both presentations were great and I truly enjoyed listening to both of you in class today.

No comments:

Post a Comment