Thursday, December 8, 2016

Underappreciated Artists




I was Browsing through my YouTube subscriptions the other day, doing a little “cleaning” so to speak. During this process, I came across one channel that I had almost completely forgotten about. Two artists in a band called Jimmy Moore & Cas.D. When I first found them it was by complete accident. I went ahead and played one of their most popular songs, and it was pretty good no less. It was catchy, it was meaningful, and you couldn’t help but smile while listening to it. At this point I didn’t really think much of it. I figured they probably had at least a few million subscribers. I scrolled down the page to see what more information I could find about the artists. Then something caught my eye. That tiny number that appears next to the subscribe button when you aren’t one of them yourself. Two. They had two subscribers. It baffles me how some artist never seem to get the spotlight they deserve. At the time of writing this their subscriber count has climbed to 58. A larger number, but still not quite enough in my opinion. There’s about as many people in this class as there is subscribed to them. We could double their their subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment