Thursday, December 8, 2016

Intro to Digital Media Arts


I would define Intro to Digital Media Arts class as the appreciation of art. This class helped me watch films differently. It helped me digest and wonder the meaning of the films. Overall, this class is about telling the truth through media and to show the world a different way to see things and to create wonders.

Before I had taken his class, I had a terrible misconception of cartoons. I thought that all of them  were meant to be for children, but after analyzing all the films we have watched in class, it took me a while to realize that few of the films are meant not for children.  Kids wouldn’t be interested on watching these stories anyway. The majority of the films carry a message of whatever the author, producer, director or anyone else wants to say. I would say it  is also a way to try to change the world by showing how the world should be, so the film will attract whoever wants to follow the idea portrayed in the film.

Because of this class, I will be able to appreciate the art and all the work that animators invest in their works. Now I understand that behind every animated character in the movies, there is someone investing his time and talent to the film.


No comments:

Post a Comment