Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Indie Games

So coming into this class and I heard Indie games and Indie gaming I had no clue what you all where talking about. I had never heard of the term Indie games, and when we watched the documentary on them it did not help that much. However, since then I have had the opportunity to do a little research into what Indie gaming is. And honestly, what I found was fairly shocking. At first I thought Indie games was just another company like activision or Bethesda. But that would not answer my question as to why I had never heard of any of there games before, I mean surely one of their games I would have had to of heard of in my life. However, what I found was slightly different than my expectations. I was kinda right when I thought Indie games was another company, in the game that they belong to no company but they are not their own company. Indie games are just what people care games that are created by and individual that is not supported by company like activision. Now that I have read up on Indie games some, I now know why I had never heard of this "company" before. and that is because it does not exist, and everything we have said about them now makes sense to me.
Image result for indie games

No comments:

Post a Comment