Friday, December 9, 2016

In Response to the Unlucky 82 Situation...



           In my last blog I touched on what I knew about the situation in forester, but denied myself the opportunity to rank about the situation. SO, here is the deal, stuff happened in Forester Village with alcohol. This is not new and every one knows this. People have been drinking over there since some smarty thought, "Damn, they never check here. Let's see what we can get away with." I am sure that this is not the first time that the school has tried to crack down more on it, but it is the first time in my one and half years here. I gotta say though, if people were going to get caught, THIS WAS THE WAY TO DO IT!!! I mean, WOW, eighty two students! This will forever define to me what it means to "go out with a bang". My only concern with the situation lies with the students well being. It sucks that not everyone drank, but will be prosecuted. It sucks that there were (supposedly) so many athletes involved. Granted, the athletes should have none better since the NAIA forbids alcohol. However, still a shame. Final thoughts on the issue though, if you all would have gotten away with it, it would have been fantastic thing to say you have done. Makes you wonder what has already been gotten away with of a similar proportion...

No comments:

Post a Comment